- Business Plan Competition
- Knowledge Transfer
- Education Programs
- Entrepreneurship For Design & Creative Business
- Entrepreneurship Webinar
- MGNT6020 - Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
- EYE Program
- Service Leadership
- About us
Apply The Vice-Chancellor's Cup of Student Entrepreneurship (VCCE) Boot Camp 2017 Now!
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 13:15 to Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 17:15
University Library Learning Garden
Act Now! Apply The Vice-Chancellor's Cup of Student Entrepreneurship (VCCE) Boot Camp 2017 Now! (Deadline: 12th May 2017)
Who can attend?
- This Boot Camp is for CUHK current students, and at least one CUHK (PG or UG) current student must be a member and played a major role of the team. The maximum number of students on a
team is FIVE. Non CUHK students/CU alumni may be members of the team, they may pitch and answer questions from the panel of judges.
- We're open to teams forming before the event, but you could also sign-up as an individual to form a team on the morning of Day 1.
- Teams will come up with a business model, validate their ideas, develop their prototype, and then pitch their ideas to a panel of judges.
"Smart living" and "Smart health", examples of using AI, VR/ AR, big data and/or any novel technologies to solve problems of housing, transportation, kitchen waste, global warming, aging population, epidemics, etc... Or Any Viable Business Idea.
Judges will select 3 winning teams: Champion, 1st runner-up and 2nd runner-up:
1st runner-up: HK$5,000
2nd runner-up HK$3,000
Up to HK$50,000 per team – Enable the teams to implement the first phase of their project in the summer break at Pi- Centre under mentorship
Boot Camp Program (19th-21st May Fri-Sun)
Meet the people, pitch and choose the top project, build a team.
Training workshop, meet your mentors, we will provide resources and support to make your project happen, get to work as a team.
Get your prototype ready, present your product / service in front of Panel Judges. Watch the other teams present.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017 (Fri)
Boot Camp Rundown:
Any queries, please contact Ms. Lo of Center for Entrepreneurship at T:3943-7542 / email@example.com