- Business Plan Competition
- Knowledge Transfer
- Education Programs
- Entrepreneurship For Design & Creative Business
- Entrepreneurship Webinar
- MGNT6020 - Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
- EYE Program
- Service Leadership
- About us
Useful Materials for Business Plan Competition
Sample of Winning Business Plan
They are available for reference at the CUHK Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Brief Description: IOUworld.com is a web-enabled vehicle channelling global resources for the Non-Govt.--Non-Profit Sector from a large cross-section of individuals and organisations, resulting in the emergence of a captive community engaging in commerce.
- KentRidge.com -- The SME One-Stop Service Center
Brief Description: KenRidge.com provide a one-stop sercive portal deployed over the Internet to help SMEs gather quality information and ultimately be better able to compete in an increasingly sermless global marketplace.
- Pushplus Can
Brief Description: Pushplus Can is a modified Stay On Tab can which emphasizes such user-friendly features as convenience, safeness, and fun for end-users. It also provides advertising effects for beverage producers.
- Waterman Business Plan
Brief Description: Waterman is a new water recreation and lifesaving appliance which integrates the Waterman and the swimmer into one.With the help of Waterman, people can enjoy freedom in water.
Useful Software for Writing a Business Plan
- BPlans, a subsidiary of Palo Alto software, sells business plan software, but also provides free, useful resources on their website.
Other free business plan software:
Other Business Plan Competitions Students may be Interested
- The HSBC Young IT Awards
- YDC Entrepreneurs Challenge
- The National University of Singapore Challenge
- University of San Francisco Pacific Specialty Insurance International Business Plan Competition
- L'OREAL e-Strat Challenge
Other Useful Link
- CUHK Center for Innovation and Technology
- CUHK Innovation Technology Fair showcasing the Engineering Faculty’s ongoing research
- Non-confidential Abstract of Inventions patented by CUHK and listed on RTAO's Website
- Ernst and Young website, which contains, in E&Y's library, a guide to writing a business plan
- Growth Enterprise Market of Hong Kong is Hong Kong's "buyer beware" market, a second board for listing of speculative stocks, including takeouts of new startups.
- China Venture Capital Association
- Hong Kong Venture Capital Association
- The Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership is the largest privately-funded research and resource center for entrepreneurship in the world.
- National Venture Capital Association of the USA
- Small Business Association: starting your own business
- The SBA is an agency of the US federal government that administers a number of financing schemes for small businesses. It provides a wide range of information helpful to business startups
- The Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP) of the Innovation and Technology Fund of the Hong Kong Government provides financing for start-up high-tech companies.
- Intellectual Property Department of the Hong Kong Government has information on patents, copyright and trademarks, how to register for protection and the laws that govern them, along with useful links.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Patent Application Process (by CUHK RTAO)
- What is Copyright provides a short introduction to international copyright